head_1 home contact francais
Montreal Immigration Services.ca
Permanent Canadian Residency
Canadian Sponsorship
Canadian Refugee claim
Canadian Student Visa
Canadian Work Visa
Canadian Visitors Visa
Canadian Citizenship
Canadian Immigration Appeal
title_office   Canadian Immigration Request

Montreal Immigration Services

Tel: (514) 927-0481

  • Canadian Student Permit

    Did you know that Canada welcomes more than 130,000 foreign students every year? They come to study French, English, Law, Health, engineering, etc.

    It is obvious that studying in another country is an adventure and a challenge of significant proportion. Therefore, before embarking in this adventure, it is wise to be informed and acquire useful information.

    To study in Canada, you must have in most cases a study permit beforehand. A study permit is not necessary in the following situations:

    • You will follow a short course or program;
    • You are a minor child who is already in Canada; or
    • You are a foreign Representative.

    Communicate with us in order to determine whether you need a study permit. We will prepare your initial permit application or we will take care of the renewal of a valid permit.

Design by: www.qdg.ca